Saturday, April 25, 2009

Quiznos Sandwiches



It's funny after you have had an experience for the first time, a pleasant one, the same kind of things tend to happen again soon. The day before yesterday I was given a treat in the form of a Vietnamese Sub which was exquisite. Last night I received an e-mail from a friend introducing me to Quiznos Sandwiches.

It appears that they have opened in Singapore at Far East Square, Pekin Street since January this year. I cant believe I am hearing about it only now.

I am off to Merlion Country this afternoon and will definitely make a beeline for Far East Square to try them. I have a feeling that their Subs wont be as nice as Liz's Vietnamese Sub because Liz's is prepared with Heart. Franchise foods are not.

Talk to you all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment