Friday, April 10, 2009

What is a serious blogger concerned with ? Who reads blogs ? How does a blogger draw traffic to his site ? What the heck is HTML ? Who is interested in "all kinds of everything" which is non-specific ?........................these mind boggling thoughts resonate in my head from the moment I started this venture. Did you notice "blogging and "boggling" ? Nevermind, I digress.

Ekhart Tolle, in his book - The Power of Now - says to achieve enlightenment you have to be free of thought. Zen Buddhism is one of the ways to enlightenment through meditation.

So I woke up early this morning to meditate and become enlightened but instead started writing this blog. I must get up to speed, must insert pictures and illustrations, must provide breaking news and interesting facts, must use html and Blogger Powertools to attract readers. Then it happened. I became enlightened. My mind went completely blank. I realised that I had always been enlightened and I didnt need Ekhart Tolle or Zen to show me how. I remember my teachers used to call me a numbskull which is another way of stating that my brain was not functioning as it should. According to Ekhart that is no thought and no thought is enlightenment. Q.E.D.!

Anyway that's rambling. I just wanted to inform you all that I shall be improving this site with pictures and illustrations and Adsense Ads - I know how much you all like comics - and will post more interesting articles although the whole theme will still remain generalised. I dont think being specific is actually interesting, contrary to the advice of Super Bloggers who are making tons of dough out there by being specific.

Before I sign off I'd like to thank Joe alias MJY for signing in to be the first follower of this blog. I know he reads another well established superblogger called .....something like a sports footwear, a famous brand. Hey Joe here's another blogsite which might interest you : http://www.foodietales.blogspot.com/. Blogger is a friend of mine and she can cook up a storm !

'nuff said for now.

How Yum Ka Ler !

No comments:

Post a Comment